GENERAL BUILDING SERVICES click the images to enlarge each sections portfolio of work
Internal/External building improvements
General building services range from small or large additions to the family home.
Our building services cover all you need to make those improvements such as partition walls, fireplaces and knock throughs opening up extra space between rooms , right up to full renovations and extensions.
DeanScott undertake 80 percent of the jobs, while using reliable and close colleagues for the other 20 percent, giving you only one name to deal with during any project!
To discuss your ideas please feel free to put them forward to our team.
Your garden is an essential part of everyday living, and making the most of its space and character is important.
If you are looking for a new garden patio, garden walls, raised beds or steps amongst many other features, we can help design and create the right space for you and your family.
Having a fully qualified electrician in house helps towards those essential lighting ideas that either achieve a well lit garden or even that wow factor most designs incorporate.
For all your ideas and projects, please contact the team.